We are seeking a junior person for our technical office dealing with the management of orders. After a period of being shadowed and receiving training on-the-job, the candidate will undertake the following responsibilities:
– engage in direct contact with the client for the purposes of managing technical alignments;
– devise technical solutions in conformity with the contract;
– maintain relations with suppliers for the purposes of defining the scope of supply.
Knowledge of at least one of the following languages is required:
English: Good (B2-C1)
French: Basic (A1-A2)
– University degree in Industrial Chemistry;
– Completed thesis related to industrial water, process water and/or wastewater treatment.
Willingness to transfer, if required.
Previous experience in the industry is not required.
WHAT WE OFFER
Initial fixed-term contract